Saturday, January 28, 2012

How To Write A Sales Letter Course

If you want to write a sales letter that sells, you need to study the art and science of copywriting.

Your preparation should include the following:
1.) knowing your prospects
2.) understanding what your product does (how it benefits your prospects)
3.) researching your competition (so you can position the product better)
4.) coming up with an irresistible offer
5.) give a strong guarantee

If you want to learn how to write copy, here's one way to do it: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/519841-sales-letter-writing-tutorials-mind-maps.html

2 comments:

  1. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service.
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK) Email Email Contact....lnfo@lemeridianfds.com
    www.lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete